Deep Dependency Issue
Rob McKinnon
2018-11-24 13:34:04 UTC
I am trying to add Thymeleaf to an OSGi bundle and I am running into
dependency issues. As I add the dependencies from the maven dependency:tree
report I see further decencies for JDK level stuff like.

(&(package=com.sun.jdi.connect))
(&(package=com.sun.jdi))

Is there a way around this? I am assuming I would need to add such things
into my bundle.

Thanks,

Rob
Roy Teeuwen
2018-11-24 14:06:51 UTC
Hey,

You could have a look at https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-thymeleaf <https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-thymeleaf>

Thats an osgi bundle for thymeleaf

Greets,
Roy
Rob
Oliver Lietz
2018-11-24 15:59:01 UTC
Post by Rob McKinnon
I am trying to add Thymeleaf to an OSGi bundle and I am running into
dependency issues. As I add the dependencies from the maven
dependency:tree
report I see further decencies for JDK level stuff like.
(&(package=com.sun.jdi.connect))
(&(package=com.sun.jdi))
Is there a way around this? I am assuming I would need to add such things
into my bundle.
Try with the dependencies Sling Scripting Thymeleaf is using:

mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.thymeleaf/3.0.9.RELEASE_1
mvn:org.attoparser/attoparser/2.0.5.RELEASE
mvn:org.unbescape/unbescape/1.1.6.RELEASE
mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.ognl/3.2.1_1
mvn:org.javassist/javassist/3.23.1-GA

Regards,
O.
Post by Roy Teeuwen